Dyspnea by Salvatore Difalco


I had thin arms as a boy. When I was about 11, I started doing biceps
curls with a wooden beam in my father’s workshop. It weighed maybe ten
or so pounds. I did hundreds of curls with that beam, hundreds. I did
so many curls with the beam it became too light to give me a pump. So
I added some weight to the beam, in the form of two stout salamis that
my mother was curing in the cantina. They weighed a couple of pounds
each and I tied them to opposite ends of the beam for balance. This
worked. The added weight guaranteed that I got a pump when I did my
curls. This was before barbells became a commonplace. Eventually, two
salamis added to the beam were not enough. I had to add two more. My
skinny, weakling arms were filling out and hardening into serious
pipes. I started wearing tank tops and my little friends made comments
about my arms. Look at his arms, would ya! They’re like Steve Reeves’!
They’re like Popeye’s! Of course Popeye had huge forearms, but his
biceps never featured prominently. My forearms were still quite
slender. But my biceps had really developed. Over the year, I added a
prosciutto to each side of the beam, and by that time it must have
weighed some 40 or 50 pounds. One day my father called me down to his
workshop and asked me what the hell all the meat was doing on the
beam. Surprised that he hadn’t made an issue of it before, I confessed
I was building up my arms. He looked at me skeptically. I showed him
my biceps. He started laughing. His laughter quickly turned into a
coughing fit that went on until he started spitting blood into his
handkerchief. He told me to go get him a glass of water, which I did.
He drank the water, rinsed his bloodied teeth and told me not to tell
my mother about the salamis and prosciutti.


by Salvatore Difalco

Comments

  1. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, the virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because I have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but I still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lupus,Lyme Disease,psoriasis,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. .Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Myelo ,Lung disease,Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria),Chronic Diarrhea,Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis, I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / . even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so I will advise you if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jester & King by Salia Jansen

Interview with Mary-Jane Holmes, of Fish Publishing

It's here again... the Cafe Aphra November Challenge!